Dubrovnik is categorised as Heritage / Beachside
Reasons to Visit
- Dubrovnik is Croatia’s most popular coastal town (Adriatic Sea) and is one of the most prominent tourist destinations in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Dubrovnik is one of UNESCO World Heritage Sites, being one of the world's preserved medieval walled cities.
- Dubrovnik is home to many cafes and restaurants serving fine local cuisine and wine and is a good good base destination to explore nearby archipelagos and towns.
- The Seaside of Dubrovnik offers an excellent variety to the itinerary which otherwise is predominantly about heritage sites, Lakes, countryside and national Parks.
- Nearest Airport -Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik is connected by Air with Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), New Delhi, Mumbai
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
3 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Dubrovnik
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
|Holiday (7 or more)||2|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Best of Croatia (6 Nights)
- Croatia and Montenegro (7 Nights)
- Extended Croatia and Montenegro (10 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Dubrovnik. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travelling to Central Europe - A Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to