Dakor is categorised as Pilgrimage
(Nivalink Trip Dated - 1 May 2013)
Reasons to Visit
- Dakor is a renowned Lord Krishna Pilgrimage, visited for Ranchhodraiji Temple.
- Dakor is a well visited regional pilgrim centre visited ex-Anand / Nadiad / Vadodara / Ahmedabad.
- Lord Krishna Pilgrimages in India"Dakor (Gujarat) near Anand / Nadiad (30-35 kms) is one of the most renowned Lord Krishna Pilgrimages and visited for the Ranchhodraiji Temple."
- Nearest Airport -Vadodara (71 kms), Ahmedabad (82 kms), Bhavnagar (200 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Anand (32 kms), Nadiad (34 kms), Vadodara (71 kms)
- Dakor is an Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Bhavnagar / Ex-Surat / Ex-Rajkot / Ex-Valsad / Ex-Indore / Ex-Jamnagar / Ex-Gandhidham / Ex-Nashik / Ex-Thane / Ex-Mumbai / Ex-Navi Mumbai / Ex-Bhopal / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Kota Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Dakor Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Dakor
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Popular Pilgrimages of Gujarat (6 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Dakor. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to