Cusco is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Cusco is an ancient city dated back to 900 AD.
- Cusco is the capital of Cusco region located in the South-eastern part of Peru.
- Cusco is the historical capital of the Inca Empire and a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Cusco is located 74 kms from Machu Picchu, one of the 7 wonders of the world famous for its landscape and Avant - Garde construction.
- Sacsayhuaman, Puka Pukara, Tambomachay, Machupicchu are some of the major tourist attractions around Peru.
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Cusco
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Cusco