Cordoba is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Cordoba is the capital of the Cordova province in the Andalusian region of southern Spain.
- Cordoba hosts a multitude of heritage monuments from 740 AD restored and preserved through the renaissance era.
- The rustic mosques, palaces and forts of Cordoba is declared a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Nearest Airport -Seville (140 kms), Malaga (158 kms), Granada (200 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Cordoba
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Sizzling Spain (7 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Cordoba