Cologne is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Cologne is famous for its Gothic architecture and its world renowned cathedral
- Cologne is renowned for its rich heritage and history dating back to the Roman period
- Cologne is home to the Eau de Cologne perfume, first made here the 18th century
- Cologne is a major cultural centre and hosts more than thirty museums and hundreds of galleries.
- Cologne is home to its own specialty beer called kölsch served in all brauhaus (breweries) across the city.
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Cologne
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Gems of Germany (11 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Cologne. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Germany - A Perspective for Indian Travellers
For expert insights and recommendations - email to