Chitradurga is categorised as Heritage
Chitradurga Fort - Photo Courtesy Vedamurthy j
Reasons to Visit
- Chitradurga lies on NH-04 at 200 kms from Bangalore, visited by heritage travellers for Chitradurga Fort and Chandravalli caves
- Destinations for Transit stay on NH-04 Mumbai - Bangalore highway"Chitradurga (200 kms from Bangalore) is a popular stopover on NH-04. Guests in transit also visit Chitradurga fort."
- Nearest Airport -Hospet (133 kms), Bangalore (200 kms), Hubli (210 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Chitradurga
- Chitradurga is connected by Day train with Bangalore
- Chitradurga is connected by Overnight train with Bangalore, Hyderabad
- Chitradurga is connected by Day bus with Cochin (Ernakulam)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Chitradurga
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
Special features listings for destinations within 100 kms of chitradurga