Chamonix is categorised as Adventure
Reasons to Visit
- Chamonix is one of the oldest ski resorts in France and part of the French Alps
- Chamonix hosted the first ever Winter Olympics in 1924 and is a renowned Winter destination of Europe
- Chamonix is base town for to Summit Mont Blanc, the tallest mountain in the Alps.
- Chamonix is Summer destination for walking enthusiats and adventure travellers especially trekkers, cyclists, mountain bikers and Paragliders. Watersports Activities in Summer includes Canyoning, rafting, Kayaking etc
- Nearest Airport -Geneva (80 kms), Bern (174 kms), Lyon (223 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Chamonix
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Chamonix. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding France - An Indian Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to