Cape Town is categorised as Beachside
Reasons to Visit
- Capetown is most popular and most visited destination of South Africa
- Capetown is rated consistently Internationally as the best destination to travel. Cape Town is a melting pot and one of the most iconic cities in the world
- Cape Town is renowned for its harbour and beautiful seaside setting and natural beauty
- Cape Town is renowned for the world-famous sites of Cape of Good Hope, Cape Floristic Region and Table Mountain
- Cape Town is also renowned for its beautiful beaches, nightclubs and many art and culture centres
- Guests to Capetown have activity options such as swimming, surfing, kite surfing, seal snorkeling (Hout Bay), deep sea fishing, diving and Shark Cage Diving
- Nearest Airport -Cape Town
- Cape Town is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
4 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Cape Town
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
|Holiday (7 or more)||3|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Capetown with Garden Route (6 Nights)
- Capetown with Garden Route and Kruger (8 Nights)
- Capetown with Garden Route and Private Game Reserve (8 Nights)
- Capetown, Garden Route with Sun City (8 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Cape Town. Click here for reviewing them.
- Capetown Experience - A travel idea for South Africa
- Garden Route Experience
For expert insights and recommendations - email to