Buffalo is categorised as Lakeside
Reasons to Visit
- Buffalo lies at the head of the Niagara River on the eastern shores of Lake, a city and port in west side of New York.
- Buffalo is one of the only major cities on the East Coast to have sunsets over a water body, due to it facing westward and being positioned on Lake Erie.
- Buffalo maintains one of the largest standing collections in the world of Grain elevators.
- Buffalo is home to around 50 private / public art galleries and contains over 20 parks.
- This City has both summer and winter festivals reflecting its season’s reputation.
- Owing to a variety of cultural cuisine contributions including Italian, Irish, German, Jewish, Polish, African – American, Greek, Indian and American influences; the National Geographic Society has ranked Buffalo third on their list of “The World’s Top Ten Food Cities”.
- Nearest Airport -Buffalo
- Buffalo is connected by Air with New Delhi, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Mumbai
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Buffalo
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Buffalo