Buenos Aires is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Buenos Aires is the capital city of Argentina.
- Buenos Aires is the most populous city in Argentina and hub for diverse cultures and customs.
- Buenos Aires is nicknamed ‘Paris of South America’ due to its busiest live theatre industry, thriving art and literary scene.
- Buenos Aires is a multicultural alfa city treating its travelers to famous destinations like 9 de Julio Avenue, Colón Theatre, Obelisk, Plaza de Mayo, Caminito, Puerto Madero, Palermo, Tango Porteño.
- Nearest Airport -Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires is connected by Air with Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Buenos-Aires
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Buenos-Aires