Budva is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Budva is a metropolis town developed around a small Peninsula and part of Montenegrin with 17 beautiful beaches along 21 km long coast.
- Budva is well known for its preserved medieval walled city, vibrant nightlife and as one of the oldest settlements on the Adriatic Coast.
- Budva is renowned for its Casinos and many hotels have casinos attached. 2006 James Bond film Casino Royale is partly set in eponymous casino in fictional Montenegrin Hotel Splendide, thus giving a boost in Budva's profile as a Casino destination.
- Budva is renowned for its marina and is a nautical tourism. Luxury yachts dominate marina berths during the Summer.
- Nearest Airport -Podgorica (63 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Budva
|Holiday (7 or more)||2|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Croatia and Montenegro (7 Nights)
- Extended Croatia and Montenegro (10 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Budva. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travel to Bosnia Herzegovina and Montenegro in a Nutshell
For expert insights and recommendations - email to