Budapest is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Budapest (525 kms from Prague via Slovakia) is the capital and the largest city of Hungary, and one of the largest cities of the Central Europe.
- Cited as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, Budapest's extensive World Heritage Site includes the banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter, Andrássy Avenue, Heroes' Square and the Millennium Underground Railway (the second-oldest metro line in the world).
- Budapest has around 80 geothermal springs, the world's largest thermal water cave system, second largest synagogue, and third largest Parliament building.
- Budapest is one of the must visit destination as part of Central Europe itinerary
- Nearest Airport -Budapest
- Budapest is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Kolkata
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Budapest
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Capital cities of Eastern Europe (6 Nights)
- Eastern Europe Van Tour (8 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Budapest. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travelling to Central Europe - A Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to