Brasilia is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Brasilia is the capital city of Brazil.
- Brasilia is hailed as Utopian city for its modern architecture and advanced city planning and is a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Brasilia consisting 124 embassies and generating highest GDP in the country serves as a major political center and main stop for business travelers around the world.
- Brasilia hosted the FIFA world cup in the consecutive years of 2013, 2014 and also hosted football matches during the 2016 Olympics.
- Juscelino Kubitschek bridge, Paranoá Lake, Monumental Axis are famous attractions.
- Nearest Airport -Brasilia
- Brasilia is connected by Air with Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Brasilia
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Brasilia