Bordeaux is categorised as Riverside
Reasons to Visit
- Bordeaux is a port city on the Garonne River, renowned for its Wines.
- Bordeaux produces large quantities of everyday wine as well as some of the most expensive wines in the world.
- Bordeaux is where guests arrive for an experience of famous French wine culture and well-maintained vineyards rolled all over the city.
- The historic part of the Bordeaux city is a UNESCO World Heritage site
- One can tour the vineyards on a bicycle. Bordeaux has many dedicated Bicycle lanes for those interested in cycling with the city.
- Nearest Airport -Bordeaux
- Bordeaux is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Bordeaux
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Bordeaux. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding France - An Indian Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to