Bled is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Bled (50 kms from Ljubljana) is an attraction in Slovenia, known for the glacial Lake Bled and Bled Castle.
- Bled is also known in Slovenia for its vanilla and cream pastry.
- Bled (is an important convention centre and tourist resort, offering a wide range of sports activities.
- Bled is a starting point for mountain treks and hikes, especially within nearby Triglav National Park and Soca Valley.
- Nearest Airport -Ljubljana (54 kms), Postojna (102 kms), Zagreb (196 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Bled
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Best of Slovenia (7 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Bled. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travelling to Central Europe - A Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to