Bishnupur is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Bishnupur is renowned for its terracotta temples and the balucheri sarees.
- Bishnupur is located 132 kms west of Kolkata and a popular day visit option for heritage travellers ex-Kolkata
- Ex-Kolkata Countryside Getaways"Bishnupur (132 kms) is renowned for its terracotta temples and the balucheri sarees. Bishnupur is home to some simple getaways that are visited ex-Kolkata by family travellers."
- Nearest Airport -Durgapur (65 kms), Kolkata (132 kms), Jamshedpur (150 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Bishnupur
- Bishnupur is an Ex-Kolkata / Ex-Bhubaneswar Getaway
- Bishnupur is connected by Day train with Kolkata
- Bishnupur is connected by Overnight train with Kolkata, Ahmedabad, New Delhi, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Bishnupur
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Bishnupur has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Kolkata to Bishnupur visit and back||Rs. 5834|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
Special features listings for destinations within 100 kms of bishnupur