Berlin is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Berlin is capital of Germany and has a bustling nightlife and a treasure of ancient history.
- Berlin is home to many tours across the city such as bicycle tours, historical tours, and comedy tours (in English).
- Berlin is steeped in modern history and 1989 fall of the berlin wall signified the fall of the communist regime of East Europe and USSR and is considered a landmark event in the world history. Berlin Wall and East side museum are very popular with all travellers.
- The Museum Island the River Spree houses five museums built from 1830 to 1930 and is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Berlin has a grand aura about it with heritage structures, cathedrals and govt buildings that are perfect photo ops for travellers.
- Berlin has many hotels, restaurants, cafes and vibrant nightlife and therefore popular as a city break
- Nearest Airport -Berlin
- Berlin is connected by Air with New Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Berlin
|Holiday (7 or more)||2|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Eastern Europe Van Tour (8 Nights)
- Gems of Germany (11 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Berlin. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Germany - A Perspective for Indian Travellers
For expert insights and recommendations - email to