Berchtesgaden is categorised as Hill Station / Adventure
Reasons to Visit
- Berchtesgaden is a small town in Bavarian Alps in South Germany bordering Austria (2 hours from Salzburg).
- Berchtesgaden is a ski destination in Winter and a mountain resort in Summer.
- Summer activities in Berchtesgaden include Hiking and Nordic Walking, alpine and themed walking trails, cable cars, Cycling, Mountain biking, Golf
- Nearest Airport -Salzburg (25 kms), Munich (154 kms), Innsbruck (195 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Berchtesgaden
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Berchtesgaden. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Germany - A Perspective for Indian Travellers
For expert insights and recommendations - email to