Bel Ombre is categorised as Beachside
Reasons to Visit
- Bel Ombre is a village on the south west of Mauritius in between of a forest laden mountains and a glistening lagoon protected by coral reefs.
- Bel Ombre’s is popular with the kite-surfing crowd and is the least populated area of Mauritius with idyllic white sand beaches and most exclusive beach resorts.
- Nearest Airport -Mahebourg (45 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Bel Ombre Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Bel-Ombre
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
10 Travel Ideas listed for Bel Ombre. Click here for reviewing them.
- Scuba Diving in Mauritius
- Travel to Mauritius - Part 1 - Introduction
- Travel to Mauritius – Part 2 - Arrival
- Travel to Mauritius – Part 3 – Getting around
- Travel to Mauritius – Part 4 – Meals
- Travel to Mauritius – Part 5 – Activities
- Travel to Mauritius – Part 6 – Sightseeing
- Travel to Mauritius – Part 7 – Accommodation
- Travel to Mauritius – Part 8 – Mauritius for whom
- Travel to Mauritius – Part 9 – Mauritius Titbits
For expert insights and recommendations - email to