Beijing is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Beijing is the capital and the nation’s second largest city in China.
- Beijing is a major hub for national highways, railways, high speed rail networks and is the headquarters to most of China’s owned companies.
- Beijing’s history dates back to three millenniums due to which it has been the political headquarters, art and cultural centre of the country past eight centuries.
- Beijing’s Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, Ming Tombs, Zhoukoudin, Great Wall of China and Grand Canal are all part of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Beijing has around 20 nature reserves and is home to a number of protected wildlife species.
- Nearest Airport -Beijing
- Beijing is connected by Air with Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Beijing
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Beijing/Xian/Shanghai 8 days Tour Golden Triangle (7 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Beijing