Athens is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Athens is capital of Greece and popular arrival point for international travellers.
- Athens is renowned for its architecture and has been Inhabited for more than 3,000 years, and therefore widely known as the cradle of Western civilization and the birthplace of democracy.
- Nearest Airport -Athens
- Athens is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Athens
|Holiday (7 or more)||2|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Glorious Greece (7 Nights)
- Greek Island Hopping Tour (7 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Athens. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Greece - An Indian Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to