Annecy is categorised as Lakeside
Reasons to Visit
- Annecy is a beautiful resort town in the French Alps bordering Switzerland at a short distanc from Geneva
- The Annecy is one of the world's leading locations for paragliding
- Annecy is popular for watersports (sailing, rowing, wakeboarding, water skiing) and wintersports (alpine skiing, snowboarding, Nordic skiing).
- Ski Resorts of Le Semnoz, La Clusaz and Le Grand Bornand are within an hour away from Annecy.
- Nearest Airport -Geneva (38 kms), Lyon (139 kms), Bern (198 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Annecy
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Annecy. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding France - An Indian Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to