Akureyri is categorised as Adventure
Reasons to Visit
- Akureyri is Iceland’s 2nd largest urban area and nick named Capital of the North Iceland
- Akureyri is a major port area and hub of folk culture hosting several summer festivals every year
- Akureyri is home to one of the largest libraries in Iceland, skiing and museums are popular attractions
- Nearest Airport -Reykjavik (380 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Akureyri
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Private Driver Guide Tour, Iceland (8 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Akureyri