Ajanta is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Ajanta is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, 100 kms from Aurangabad and along with Ellora caves is the prime reason why guests from all over the world make a visit to Aurangabad
- Ajanta caves are closed on Monday
- Major Heritage Destinations of Maharashtra"Ajanta Caves (100 kms from Aurangabad) are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and visited ex-Aurangabad. Guests with deeper interest in archeology even end up staying here overnight."
- Nearest Airport -Jalgaon (55 kms), Aurangabad (102 kms), Shirdi (206 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Jalgaon (55 kms), Bhusawal (62 kms), Aurangabad (102 kms)
- Ajanta is an Ex-Aurangabad / Ex-Nashik / Ex-Pune / Ex-Indore / Ex-Surat / Ex-Nagpur / Ex-Thane / Ex-Valsad / Ex-Navi Mumbai / Ex-Mumbai / Ex-Bhopal / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Kolhapur Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Ajanta
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Ajanta has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Aurangabad to Ajanta Day visit and back||Rs. 3889|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Ajanta. Click here for reviewing them.
- Aurangabad Heritage Getaway
- Deccan Odyssey - Luxury Train Experience
For expert insights and recommendations - email to