Taj Savoy Heritage Hotel Ooty – A charming Luxury Escape
Ooty (7500 feet) is one of the premier hill stations of India. Its known for its colonial heritage feel, heritage train, tea plantations around it, a wonderful weather all through the year (especially in summer) and a lot of boarding schools.
Taj Savoy Hotel at Ooty is located near Golf course, spread over six acres of landscaped gardens, offering colonial style cottages (built between 1834-1865). Colorful flowerbeds merge to form a multi-coloured quilt around the cottages offering old English Charm. The area is quiet at about 5 kms from town center and excellent for those who are looking to relax and rejuvenate.
Taj Savoy has a range of facilities to make it into a well-rounded family getaway.
* Fitness and wellness facilities comprise 24-hour Fitness Centre and Ayurvedic Centre.
* Indoor Outdoor Games Badminton, Table Tennis, Volley Ball, Fus Ball table, Billiards/Snooker/Pool table, Basket Ball, Children's Play area, Kids Room
* Outdoor activities that can be organised comprise Bird watching, Fishing, Golfing, Jungle Safari and Trekking.
* Indoor Activities that can be Organised are Badaga Dance, Classical Dance performance, Painting Class, Cookery class, Evening Entertainment (DJ / Ghazal / Magician / Party Games), Yoga sessions
Taj Savoy is recommended for heritage hotel aficionados and any inbound traveler into Ooty. Taj Savoy is also recommended for those looking for a well-rounded heritage getaway / luxury escape with a mix of character, charm and comfort.
Recommended stay Duration– 2-3 nights
- Taj Savoy Hotel is recommended as Premium Heritage Hotels in Ooty