Experiential Jungle Lodge
Kanha represents one of the best park experiences in India. Kanha is accessed from Bandhavgarh (260 kms) / Jabalpur (165 kms) /. Raipur (250 kms) / Nagpur (250 kms).
Singinawa is an experiential Jungle lodge on the Mukki side of the park. Singinawa is a Sherpa word which means ‘Protectors of the Sacred Forest’ and is the philosophy which guides the resort.
Located on 55 acres of land with 12 cottages, Singinawa offers a unique experience of the jungles of central India with comforts of a world class lodge. The lodge offers the chance to not only learn about the tiger and its habitat but to also experience ecologically responsible tourism and see conservation at work benefiting local communities and the Tiger Reserve.
Singinawa experience comprises:
* Stone and slate cottages with a large bedroom, private verandah, en-suite bathrooms with double vanities & rain showers, live fireplaces, air conditioning & mini bar
* Dedicated room stewards
* Grand dining area offering a choice of cuisines
* Freeform pool overlooking grasslands & rock features
* Open air campfire on terrace overlooking the forest
* Colonial style library & lounge with a large collection of books & videos on wildlife
* Spa with Indian & Oriental treatments for holistic healing
* Jungle safaris, bird walks & nature trails
* Bicycles for exploring the lodge grounds & nearby villages
Singinawa is a kind of place recommended for a world traveler looking for comforts alongwith a complete interactive experience of the area.
Typical Stay Duration – 3 nights.
- Singinawa Jungle Lodge is recommended as Luxury Jungle Lodgs in Kanha