Sarai At Toria – Experiential getaway
The Sarai at Toria’s uniquely designed accommodation offering 6 rooms that are very stylish and offer guests a very charming and experiential stay experience.
The Sarai at Toria cottages have attached bathrooms, verandas and private courtyards, some fo the rooms having tucked-away mezzanine bed spaces that are great for children
It is situated on a beautiful riverside site, close to Panna in Madhya Pradesh and can be considered as a standalone getaway for anyone looking for a bit of experience, bit of history, a bit of nature and bit of time to ones own self.
Things to do include
* Boat rides and fishing on the Ken river
* Walks through the crop fields of the surrounding countryside
* Bird watching on site or at nearby forest and wetland areas.
* Lunch in the cool shade of a spreading neem tree or dine by candlelight under the stars.
Besides above guests can visit Panna national park, Khajuraho temples and host of other view points, temples, temples, waterfalls and even a diamond mine.
Sarai at Toria can also be looked upon as a “do nothing” getaway and can be visited by those who just need to be away from everything in laps of nature.
Recommended Stay Duration – 2-3 nights.
- Sarai at Toria is recommended as Experiential Stays around National Parks of Central India