Ramada Cochin Experience
Ramada Resort is a luxury destination resort set on 8 acres overlooking picturesque backwater stretches and lakes around Kumbalam at 10 kms from Cochin, just off NH-47.
Ramada Resort combines the ambience of a getaway resort and The amenities of a premium hotel stay. In addition to lake-facing cottages and deluxe rooms, the resort houses three top-notch banqueting facilities of varying capacities, two specialty restaurants, a lounge bar, a library bar and a sunken pool bar (around 105 metre long swimming pool), Kerala’s biggest spa and Ayurveda centre.
Guests with a bit of sightseeing / activities on the agenda has a wide range of day trip options
* Kalady (the birthplace of Adi Shankara, a great Indian philosopher)
* Bhoothathankettu ( a scenic dam site with boating facilities)
* Cherai Beach (Combination of beach and backwaters)
* Chottanikkara Temple (Mother Goddess worshipped in 3 forms)
* Kanjiramattom Mosque (erected over the mortal remains of the Muslim Saint Sheikh Parid)
* Kodanad (one of the largest elephant training centres in South India)
* Malayattoor (famous after St. Thomas, who sowed the seeds of Christianity in this part of the world)
Ramada Resort is excellent as a luxury getaway, destination weddings and premium corporate getaways.
Season: Throughout Recommended Stay: 2 nights upwards
- Ramada Resort is recommended as Premium Getaway Resorts around Cochin