Rajmahal Palace Resort – A lakeside heritage getaway
Rajmahal Palace Resort (1798) is a riverside experiential heritage getaway on the Jaipur – Kota route having 15 rooms overlooking Aravalli hills.
Some of the activities one can indulge in while at Rajmahal Palace are:-
* Trekking to the Taragarh fort on Aravali hills
* Boating on the Banas river & Bisalpur Dam
* Morning walk near Banas river
* Visit to the historic monuments (Bisaldev Temple, or the Stepwell at Toda Rai Singh)
* A walk through the village Interaction with Villagers & experiencing their way of living
Rajmahal Palace Resort is a recommended heritage getaway for guests to arrive and spend a couple of days relaxing while exploring the countryside around.
Recommended Stay Duration – 2 nights
- Rajmahal Palace Hotel and Resort is recommended as Experiential Retreats on Jaipur - Kota Route