Pilikula Nisargadhama visit
Pilikula Nisargadhama is an eco-educational and tourism park at 15 kms from Mangalore promoted by the District Administration. It is spread across 370 acres of luxuriant greenery, having a biological park, a golf course, an amusement park, a lake, an arboretum, a science center, a heritage village and an artisan village.
Pilikula Nisargadhama is an excellent local getaway, day visit option and where guests can spend some time understanding and exploring various facets of nature.
Gurupura Nisargadhama Resort which is part of the complex offers 8 rooms where guests also have an option to stay offering lush landscape and Gurupura River views.
Activities here comprise
* Guided trek to the Gurupura River
* Visit to the Artisan Village
* Visit to Dr. Shivaram Karanth Biological Park
* Visit to Manasa Amusement and Water Park
Typical Stay – Day visit. Some guests may stay 1 night.
- Phalguni River Lodge is recommended as Beach Resorts and Local Getaways in Coastal Karnataka