O Nest Devrukh – A Farm Getaway
(Nivalink Trip Dated - 25 February 2010)
The O Nest Homestay is a farm resort located at Devrukh near Sangameshwar, 40 kms before Ratnagiri. O-Nest is set with a green backdrop in an orchard.
From here guests can explore Ratnagiri district having forts, temples, beaches, waterfalls, backwaters and trekking options. Guest can spend anywhere from 2-4 nights here exploring the area.
Places you can explore comprise -
* Jagatguru Narendra Maharaj Nanij Dham - Maharashtra. – 25 kms
* Tikleshwar - It’s a highest Peak in this region and on top of it there is a Shiva temple. There are three ponds up there. Recommended for trekkers.
* Emu farm – 5 kms
* Swami Samarth Math – 1 km
* Vedpathshala and Dvibhuj Ganesh Mandir - 2 km
* Jaigad fort
* Karhateshwar (Sea facing temple)
* Kolisare (Lakshmi Keshav Temple).
* Dervan - Shivsrushti, Parshuram.
O Nest offers homely ethnic cuisine and its also kind of place for small group of friends or a family to arrive and spend a few days while feeling at home.
Recommended Stay Duration: 2 nights
- O Nest is recommended as Authentic Homestays in Coastal Maharashtra