Nadesar Palace – Heritage Getaway
Varanasi has been a regional center for business, pilgrimage (Hinduism, Buddhism) and spirituality. Nadesar Palace, Varanasi, a charming 19th century colonial building once a guest house for the officials of the East India Company and later acquired by the ruler of Varanasi and now an experiential heritage hotel.
Nadesar Palace is a heritage experience where guests can experience heritage and grandeur of the area while experiencing spiritual experience Varanasi as a whole has to offer.
Accommodation at Nadesar Palace captures the grandeur of the past and heritage interiors reflect the fact that its been hosting guests since 1835. Works of art from the Maharaja’s collection decorate the walls of the Palace’s 10 luxurious suites. Embellished with original pieces of furniture refurbished to recreate the atmosphere of a bygone era.
To unwind, the Palace offers a round of golf on the greens, a guided nature walk or a day at the Jiva Spa. On offer at the Jiva Spa is a signature treatment ‘Abhisheka’ inspired by time-honoured Indian purifying rituals.
There is a wide range of experiences on offer for guests to experience
Different Experiences here include:
* The Royal Buggy ride: Take a ride in a horse driven buggy which was once used by the Maharaja of Varanasi himself.
* Golf: Call your butler to arrange a relaxing putt and chip out on the greens.
* Nature walk: Botanist take guests on a guided walk around the Palace lawns.
* Yoga: Guests can choose a group class or a one-on-one session.
* An excursion to Chunar Fort: Tucked in the Vindhya range, 45 kms away from Varanasi.
* Take a boat ride on the Ganges, followed by a walk through the winding lanes
* Take a trip to the Benares Silk Weaver Village.
* Make your way to the ghats to witness the Ganga Aarti
* Dining here is an experience with handpicked royal recipes reflecting cuisine of the area.
Nadesar Palace could be a unique getaway experience with a mix of heritage hospitality and Spirituality.
Recommended Stay - 3 nights
- Nadesar Palace is recommended as Premium Heritage Hotels by the River Ganges in Varanasi