Mt Narsing Resort getaway
Rinchenpong (5000+ asl), Namchi(5000+ asl), Ravangla (6000+ asl) are some of the hamlets in South and South West Sikkim that provide off-beat and experiential stays while being in close proximity to some of the important monasteries of the area.
Mt Narsing Resort at Ravangala offers accommodation in simple cottages overlooking greenery, hills and valleys.
Sightseeing areas around the resort:
- Rayong Sunrise View Point - 8 km
- Temi Tea Garden - 18 km
- Tinkitam Village - 6 km
- Kheunpheling Carpet Centre
- Ralang Monasteries - 13 km
- Borong & Ralang
- Doling Gompa
- Bom Monastery
- Handicraft centre, Kewzing
- Khandosangphu and Sharchog Bephug
- Rangit Water World - 26 km
- Shiva Mandir - 26 km
- Tashiding Monastery - 39 km
- Menam & Tendong - trekking points
Guests looking for a bit of simplicity, tranquility and value accommodation may opt for Mt Narsing Resort instead of better known touristy destinations like Gangtok and Darjeeling.
Recommended Stay: 2-3 nights Season: October - May
- Mount Narsing Village Resort is recommended as Experiential and offbeat traveller stays in Sikkim