Morrit Farm stay
Morrit farm is a countryside getaway resort at about 90 kms east of Bangalore near Kolar Gold fields. Morrit farm offers cottages, rooms and dormitory accommodation alongwith 4 stationary Caravans (with individual private sit-outs and bathrooms. The Caravans are air-conditioned and have separate sleeping and living areas).
Morrit farm has all amenities of a getaway resort but still retains feel of a countryside getaway. Guests have an option for Bullock cart ride besides enjoying amenities that are usually expected of any getaway.
Other attractions in Kolar comprise
* Wildlife Safari- See Black Bucks at Menaka Gandhi Black Buck Foundation.
* Visit Koti Lingeshwara Temple and see One Crore Shiva Lingas in One Place.
* See Old Bungalows built by the British.
* See one the Deepest Mining Shafts in the World.
* Go trekking at Markandeya Betta
Morrit farm is a recommended countryside getaway for mid-segment guest provide looking to mix getaway experience with a bit of sightseeing and exploring.
Typical stay - 1 night
- Morritt Farm is recommended as Small Resorts and Homestays around Bangalore