Mayapott Plantation Bungalow
Mayapott Bungalow an exclusive plantation hideaway near Kattapana / Peermedu in Kerala. Set amidst 100 acres of cardamom plantation, Mayapott is built around a huge rock, which was used as a resting point for hunters. The area also houses a huge pond that has been used as a storage tank for irrigating the plantation.
The bungalow offers 2 bedrooms and a spa villa for the guests. Spa villa features a private spa where guests can avail a highly personalized spa experience.
Mayapott Bungalow is an exclusive experience where a small group can enjoy and explore the area in variety of activities / experiences
* Plantation visit & cardamom processing experience
* Soft trekking through the private estate to scenic hills
* One hour drive fruit farm visit, (scenic photographic trip)
* Soft Jeep Safari
* Ethnic culinary classes with the Chef & host
* Bird watching – In the estate
* Biking (In the estate road and less crowded public Road)
* Morning and evening walks in the plantation tracks
Mayapott Bungalow is also recommended honeymooners looking for an exclusive time and anyone looking for a genuine plantation experience.
Recommended Stay Duration: 2-3 nights
- Mayapott Plantation Villa is recommended as Plantation Retreats and Experiential Stays around Thekkady