Mangla Heritage Home experience
Mangala Heritage Home is a traditional home in the small town of Tirupugalur between Thiruvarur and Vailankanni.
Mangala Heritage Home is situated in middle of pilgrimage and heritage circuit of Tamilnadu and good option to base and move around from here. Guests arriving here are treated with traditional vegetarian cuisine served on the banana leaf and a homely ambience.
From here Guests can visit
* Sri Agneeshwarar Temple (within Tirupugalur)
* Velankanni (Lady of Vailankanni Church) - 30 kms
* Soundararaja Perumal Temple - 20 kms
* Vedaranyam - Point Calimere Wildlife and Bird Sanctuary - 60 kms
* Tiruvarur (Sri Thyagaraja Temple) - 18 kms
* Kumbakonam (Heart of the temple circuit in Tamilnadu) - 35 kms
* Thanjavur (Tanjore Painting, UNESCO heritage monument, Crafts) - 80 kms
* Brass/Bamboo Making at Nanilam - 10 kms
* Mud Pottery at Thirukanapuram - 1 km
* Mat weaving at Kollidam - 60 kms
Mangla Heritage home is often a welcome change in between itineraries that have typical hotels and standard meals and often preferred by guests for a bit of a cultural experience.
Recommended stay – 2 nights
- Mangala Heritage Home is recommended as Inbound Centric Heritage style Hotels in Tamil Nadu