Laxman Jhula Divine Resort-Yoga Getaway
Health and Wellness
(Nivalink Trip Dated - 26 March 2010)
Rishikesh (250 kms from Delhi and 30 kms from Dehradun Airport)) is a riverside destination known for its spiritual experience. Yoga practioners over centuries have evolved routines that are known to cure physical, mental and emotional illnesses and achieving spiritual strength. There are a number of institutions in Rishikesh that offer basic and advanced Yoga and meditation courses. Rishikesh therefore is now world renowned for the Yoga enthusiasts.
Laxman Jhula Divine Resort provides an excellent location for anyone to learn and practice yoga. Daily Activity (Dincharya) here comprise:
· 06.00 am : Collective meditation.
· 07.00 am : Asanas, physical exercises.
· 08.00 am : Breakfast.
· 11.30 am : Satsang, talk on spirituality.
· 01.00 pm : Satsang, talk on spirituality
· 03.00 pm : tea. Study period, field trip or Ganga darshan.
· 07.00 pm : Collective Kirtan. Meditation with mantras.
· 08.00 pm : Dinner
Recommended Stay Duration: 2-3 nights to a week
- Laxman Jhula Divine resort is recommended as Mid-segment Riverside Hotels and Resorts in Rishikesh