Ken River Lodge Experience
View of thr River from the Lodge (Nivalink Trip Dated - 31 January 2005)
Panna is situated 46 kms from Khajuraho and visited for Alligator Sanctuary, Mahaseer Fishing and the wildlife sanctuary (Wildlife and Bird watching).
Ken River Lodge is one of the oldest jungle lodges in Panna and one that is serving Indian as well as overseas guests looking for a nature centric experience. Ken River Lodge is set on the Ken River and offers a unique treetop restaurant experience.
Spread over 30 acres of pristine jungle, Ken River Lodge, offers cottages and riverside deluxe huts accommodation. Experiences at Ken Riverlodge include
* Boat Ride on the river ken with hands on experience in rowing, from local boatmen. Alternatively inside the park is also an hour ride on a motorized boat , where the real unlucky misses the crocodiles. The islands on the river are the home to Grey Fish eagle.
* Jeep Safaris - The lodge has its own 4 x 4 open Gypsy's used for Jungle Safari –
* Panna is the land of Cascading Water Falls - Raneh falls and Pandav falls
* Ken Gharial Sanctuary – Alligator sanctuary near Raneh falls and Pandav falls
* Rock Paintings and Relics of Gondwana Period
* Mahaseer fishing (Oct – Feb)
* Candle lit dinner on an island (recommended for honeymooners)
Ken River Lodge is an experiential jungle lodge and recommended for a nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts. Ken River Lodge and its riverside ambience also makes it a popular nature centric / “Do nothing” getaway.
Typical Stay Duration – 2 nights.
- Ken River Lodge is recommended as Premium and Luxury Jungle Lodges in Panna