Karni Fort Bambora – Experiential heritage getaway
Karni Fort at Bambora is an experiential retreat and a heritage hotel located about an hour’s drive from Udaipur. The Karni Fort has been restored to retain its ambience with all the modern facilities to provide guests with a heritage getaway experience.
There are 30 rooms that include 10 suites and 20 deluxe rooms having a distinct individuality and style. There are Indoor games and a swimming pool for the getaway seekers and for the experience oriented guests there are many activities and experiences on offer such as :
* Hamam on request (18th Century Jacuzzi').
* A tour of the museum and a glimpse of the Old Tunnel.
* Village walk and local market visit.
* Yoga Camp and Meditation
* Horse Safari in the tribal areas, and also a close view of their dwelling and culture.
* Picnic lunch/tea overlooking the reservoir - one can sight migratory birds here in abundance
* A day excursion to Jaisamand Lake, Rajasthan's biggest man-made lake along with a picnic lunch. While you are there, you can also visit the famous 'Ruthi Rani Ro Mahal'.
* Bird watching in Fort premises - Kingfisher, Bee-eaters, Tree Pie, Partridges, Swallows, Kites & Grand Indian Peacocks are spoted in Fort Premises in Winter.
Karni Fort Bambora is a getaway where guests arrive to enjoy a countryside backdrop and a heritage getaway experience.
Seasonality – October To March Recommended Stay Duration – 2 nights
- Karni Fort is recommended as Experiential Retreats around Udaipur