Heritage Madurai – A Heritage Getaway
Heritage Madurai is an old British era club restored into a premium heritage hotel (by renowned Architect Geoffery Bawa) and now considered an experience for any traveler into Madurai.
Heritage Madurai is set in heart of Madurai, spread over 17 acres. Accommodation comprises large rooms with heritage décor or a villa (1000 sq ft) with a private pool. The entire décor is reflective of the era goneby and blends well with modern amenities.
Experiences here comprise
* Lessons on Draping a saree in four different south Indian ways
* Lessons on Playing one of South Indian musical instruments at the cultural center
* A seven-pedal loom operated by local weavers on site, a pottery and handicrafts section
* A cookery class that teaches you to make Chettinad cuisine
The tranquil poolside and the ancient banyan tree will be witness to authentic cultural events and performances.
Heritage Madurai is a recommended heritage getaway for any traveler looking for a bit of style and comfort combined with a definitive heritage hotel experience.
Recommended stay Duration – 2 nights.
- Heritage Madurai is recommended as Premium Getaway Resorts in Madurai