Ghanerao Royal Castle – An Experiential Heritage Getaway
Ghanerao Royal Castle (1606) is a heritage getaway and a stopover on the Udaipur – Jodhpur route. It is a beautiful castle, which gives a complete feel of the royal past culture and heritage of Rajasthan.
The castle offers 14 rooms and suites that offer simpler stay that is high on charm and heritage character. Guests arrive at Ghanerao to experience and explore area around. There are following options
* Guided Walking in the village and country side.
* Horse safaris around the area and neighboring villages.
* Trekking at Kumbalgarh Sanctuary.
* Overnight hunting lodge stay in Kumbalgarh Sanctuary
* Jeep safaris for wildlife and bird watching in and around Kumbalgarh Sanctuary
Ghanerao was little kingdom with a disproportionately rich art heritage. Painters from the courts of Mewar, Bikaner and Jodhpur settled here working in clearly differentiated styles. Therefore Ghanerao is excellent for anyone interested in painting.
Ghanerao Royal Castle is a laidback and quiet getaway to arrive for guests to experience its heritage character and charm and explore the area around.
Recommended Stay Duration – 1 night for stopover and 2 nights for a getaway.
- Ghanerao Royal Castle is recommended as Experiential Retreats on Udaipur - Jodhpur Route