Garden Palace Balasinore - A heritage home
Garden Palace Balasinore is a heritage home situated at 86 kms away from Ahmedabad. It is the residence of the royal family and here guests enjoy personalised royal hospitality.
Accommodation option comprises of heritage wing furnished with Louis XIV style French chairs, sofas, antique lamps, portraits, and a collection of photographs of family and Indian Royals and hunting trophies. Tented accommodation are also available. Meals are homely and guests enjoy non-vegetarian cuisine based on the renowned cuisine from Lucknow.
Places to explore:
- Choti Baadi complex housing the royal mausoleums and the nearby old palace.
- Wanakbori Dam
- Timba-Tuva and Lasundra, hot water springs
- Dakor, the renowned Krishna temple
- Galteshwar, confluence of two rivers with an ancient temple dedicated to Lord Shiva
- Pavagadh, renowned temple
- Champaner, an UNESCO World heritage site near Pavagadh
- Raiyoli, 65 million years old dinosaur excavation site
The Garden Palace is an offbeat heritage gateway and recommended for guests looking for a relaxed time.
- Garden Resort is recommended as Popular Off-Beat Stays in Gujarat