Fort Rampura experience
Fort Rampura lies off the Kanpur - Agra route and for guests driving from Lucknow to Chambal Ravines (150 kms) or Orchha (200 kms) this could be an ideal stopover.
700-year old Fort Rampura leaves guests with a distinct feeling of going back in time. The Fort has hosted many diplomats and explorers over the past few years.
You can spend hours just exploring the wonders of this majestic Fort and walking around. The Fort has many living rooms, which are home to countless unique and priceless artifacts, rungs, furniture, hunting trophies and more. The game room offers guests the chance to shoot a game of billiards or tap into the homestay's extensive reading material.
- Open-air dining
- Picnic and if possible even camping by the River Pahuj
- Boating on the Yamuna in the hosts' personal boat
- Visit to the family temple
- Walk through the fields and the Fort
Fort Rampura has just 3 suites to offer for guests and therefore could be an excellent family getaway or an off-beat hideaway for friends.
- Fort Rampura is recommended as Offbeat Heritage Getaways in Central India