Luxury Jungle Lodge
Chitvan is where one comes to experience a life of both pleasure and adventure, an experience of Luxury and sensuality. Chitvan is the most discreet of the Jungle and Safari Lodges in India. It blends into the surrounding landscape, while providing a stunning viewpoint for observing the area's wealth of Wildlife.
Spread over 14 acres, Chitvan overlooks open grassland interspersed with some Sal trees, whistling thorns, and some scrub. Elements of the The Chitvan experience comprise
* Organic Meals - From grains, vegetables, cooking oil, spices to milk products whatever is served is purely organic
* Swimming Pool
* Spa to rejuvenate your body, mind, and soul.
* Walk to the Banjaar river with our naturalist, the up-down walk is approx 3 kms
* Bullock cart ride to the nearby village
* Cycling trip to the Bandha tola water body, about 4 kms cycling
* Visit the local school, local village market.
* Walk in our organic farms at Chitvan
* See our dairy farm, watch milking of cows, and our Chef will teach you how we make our own butter, ghee, cottage cheese, butter milk, etc.
* Plant a sapling, we promise to keep it alive, will send you photographs of the same once every three months.
* Spend some time irrigating our plants and trees in our organic farms.
* Screeing of Wildlife movies in the evening.
* Dance alongwith the tribals by the fire, and forget your corporate status.
Above is off course in addition to the Jeep safaris in the park area. As one can see Chitvan takes one beyond a jungle lodge experience to a completely another level of experiential stay.
Chitvan is recommended for a world traveler looking for a stay that’s completely different from any regular offerings he/she may have seen or experienced elsewhere a lot of times.
Typical Stay Duration – 3 nights.
- Chitvan Jungle Lodge is recommended as Luxury Jungle Lodgs in Kanha