Chandoori Sai – A tribal village stay experience
Chandoori Sai is a luxury guesthouse in Goudaguda, a pottery-producing village in the Koraput district of Orissa, India. Chandoori Sai guesthouse is a form of luxury eco-tourism experience that gives a glimpse of bygone era and village lifestyle.
One can experience the heart of tribal district of Orissa, while indirectly providing employment and directly contributing to the economy of the area.
The guesthouse, comprising five double rooms, is styled on the local tribal houses, within a 2-acre garden setting.
* Visit various weekly markets - which fall on different days.
* Kakiriguma market - 3 kms held every monday for Terracotta pottery - making and firing.
* Walk through the countryside to experience and interact with local village people.
* Visit Kotpad, famous for its all natural handmade textiles with their earthy colours and traditional patterns.
Typical Stay Duration – 2-3 nights
- Chandoori Sai is recommended as Hotels for Experiential Travellers in Jeypore and Koraput