Bhainsrorgarh Fort Hotel is an exclusive riverside experiential heritage hideaway at 1.5 hours drive from Kota. Bhainsrorgarh is recommended for a completely cut off location, exclusive stay, personalised hospitality and wide-ranging activities for an experiential traveller.
Bhainsrorgarh Fort Hotel offers 5 unique suites each with an unique character and personality. Rooms overlook the Chambal River and the hill and offer excellent views.
There are many day excursions and activities in Bhainsrorgarh, each offering an experience, such as:
- Baroli Temples built in the 8th century by the Hun Rulers (15 minutes drive).
- Boating in the river in an old styled spacious boat with drinks and snacks served.
- Lunch on an island from where one can site a Gharial endangered species of crocodile found mainly in the Yamuna and Chambal Rivers. Marsh Crocodiles can be sighted often from rooms or the fort terrace in early morning and evening.
- A day picnic at the Hinglaj Garh Fort which is situated in a thick forest. This fort has beautifully carved statues and a step well (locally called Baori) with intricately carved statues on the walls. Enroute one can spot Chinkaras and Blue Bulls.
- Mahaseer Fishing in Chambal River.
- Mukund Dara National Park, where you can spot wild animals and the drive is very scenic between constant stretches of mountains. The forest comprises of Panthers, Sloth Bears, Hyenas, Jackals, Foxes, Wild Boars, Sambhars, Chitals, Chinkaras, Blue Bulls, Four Horn Deer, Porcupines, Civet Cats and the ubiquitous Langoor Monkeys.
- Jeep safaris, Horse and Camel rides around the area.
Bhainsrorgarh Fort is an exclusive experience like none other and is a recommended for a premium heritage getaway.
- Bhainsrorgarh Fort is recommended as Exclusive Experiential Heritage Getaways in Rajasthan