Anandham Swamimalai - An ethnic getaway
Swamilmalai is situated between Kumbakonam and Thanjavur having a rural character in close proximity to the Navagraha temple circuit. Anandham Swamilmalai is a confluence of Leisure, Heritage, Nature, Aesthetics & Spirituality that makes for a compelling experience. Anandham offers the guest the Authentic Indian Tamil Brahmin living experience. It brings to the fore all facets of the South Indian Village to the fore while providing modern comforts without compromising the ambience and ethos.
Some of the things that make it a unique experience are:
* Accommodation in Heritage homes Typically of a Tamil Brahmin.
* Swimming Pool like a typical Village temple Tank
* Small temple with desks around for relaxation
* Deers and farm animals freely moving around the area
* Amphitheatre around the in-house temple for traditional dance performances.
* Traditional South Indian Veg Cuisine (Eggs served only during Breakfast Other meals are pure veg).
* A well in the centre.
* Village around where one can take a walk and enjoy some rural activities and festivals as and when they are happening.
Anandham Swamimalai is an excellent stopover for an inbound heritage traveler and could be a memorable getaway for any urban family to get acquainted with rural ways, culture and traditions. Anandham Swamimalai is also recommended for an experiential traveler looking a completely differentiated stay experience.
Recommended stay Duration – 2-3 nights. Seasonality – Oct - March
- Indeco Swamimalai is recommended as Inbound Centric Heritage style Hotels in Tamil Nadu