Wellington is categorised as Business and Transit
Reasons to Visit
- Wellington in North Island is the capital city and the third most populous urban area of New Zealand
- Wellington houses New Zealand’s political centre – the Parliament and the head offices of all Government Ministries and Departments
- Wellington is renowned for its arts, heritage, culture and native beauty
- Wellington is renowned as the culinary capital of New Zealand
- Wellington is home to Some of the adventure activities such as mountain biking and seawater kayaking
- Wellington is renowned for being the location where the movie Lord of the Rings was extensively shot Wellington lies at the Southern edge of North Island central to the whole of New Zealand Wellington connects to Nelson on South Island by a Ferry service
- Nearest Airport -Wellington
- Wellington is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Wellington
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Wellington. Click here for reviewing them.
- Museums of Wellington
- Wellington - The culinary capital of New Zealand
For expert insights and recommendations - email to