Wandoor Island is categorised as Beachside / Getaways
Reasons to Visit
- Wandoor is a small village near the southern tip of South Andaman. It is located 29 kms from Port Blair and has good beaches and is gateway to the Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park.
- While at Wandoor guests enjoy white sand beaches and visit Jolly Buoy Island / Red Skin Island.
- Jolly Buoy and Red Skin are home to corals (red, blue, sponge corals etc) and are open for tourists for alternately 6 months a year.
- Island Destinations of India"30 kms from Port Blair, Wandoor Island is set around Marine National park offering white sand beaches and crystal clear waters. Wandoor Island is excellent option for honeymooners and Offbeat travellers."
- Nearest Airport -Port Blair (29 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Wandoor Island Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Wandoor-Island
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Wandoor Island. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to