Wadhwan is categorised as Heritage
Little rann of Kutch near Wadhwan
Reasons to Visit
- Wadhwan lies mid-way between Ahmedabad and Rajkot
- Wadhwan known for its palace and being a centre for bandhani tie-and-dye, weaving and metalcrafts.
- Craft Heritage Destinations in Gujarat"Wadhwa near Surendranagar is set at 37 km from Sayla. Wadhwan is an important centre for a bandhani, brass handicrafts, etc."
- Nearest Airport -Ahmedabad (125 kms), Rajkot (126 kms), Bhavnagar (152 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Wadhwan
- Wadhwan is an Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Rajkot / Ex-Bhavnagar / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Jamnagar / Ex-Gandhidham Getaway
- Wadhwan is connected by Day train with Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune
- Wadhwan is connected by Overnight train with New Delhi, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Cochin (Ernakulam), Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Bangalore
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Wadhwan
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Gujarat - Cradle of Craft Skills (11 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Wadhwan has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Ahmedabad and Drop to Wadhwan||Rs. 4110|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Wadhwan. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to